With that said, I was able to catch up on the site this weekend, and hope to do better this week.
In case you missed anything this week, here's what I wrote.
- On Monday, I shared my favorite quotes from Al McGuire in the very first "March Mad Men."
- On Tuesday, I examined two lost Sweet 16 games from the 1997 NCAA Tournament, Minnesota-Clemson and Utah-Stanford.
- On Wednesday, I watched and reviewed the 1997 Elite Eight classic between Minnesota and UCLA.
- On Thursday, I dug deep and found many treasures from the 1997 Elite Eight thriller between Arizona and Providence.
- On Friday, I examined the 1997 tournament performance of Providence sophomore guard God Shammgod in the first "Friday Fifteen."
- In the "Saturday Summary," I shared news about the NCAA's decision to pull tournament games from North Carolina due to the controversial HB2.
Here is what I am planning for this week.
Monday, September 19, 2016: Monday Memories of the 1997 Elite Eight
As I hinted during my Arizona - Providence post, the last two Elite Eight games from the 1997 Tournament took place on a special day, my Dad's surprise 40th birthday party.
Tuesday, September 20, 2016: 1997 Elite Eight, North Carolina vs. Louisville
I will quickly cover this Elite Eight blowout in favor of the Tar Heels.
Wednesday, September 21, 2016: 1997 NCAA Tournament Final Four, Arizona vs. North Carolina
In the latest Wednesday Watch, I will examine how Arizona ended North Carolina's season in Dean Smith's last coached game.
Thursday, September 22, 2016: 1997 NCAA Tournament Final Four, Minnesota vs. Kentucky
The latest edition of Thursday Treasures will explore this competitive Final Four game.
Friday, September 23, 2016: Final Fridays, 1997 Final Four
In my first edition of "Final Fridays," I will wax nostalgic about my love of the 1997 NCAA Tournament.
Saturday, September 24, 2016: Saturday Summary
I will include some links to the major stories in college basketball from the concluding week.
Here's to another great week at The College Basketball Nostalgic, and a better week at school. :-)